Visit our jewellery showroom in Brighton, East Sussex for a personal shopping experience. The majority of our customers purchase their rings online; however we offer our customers an individual PRE-BOOKED APPOINTMENT within our Brighton showroom.
All our engagement and wedding rings are made to order and as we don't have the overheads of a shop our rings are up to 50% lower in price than the high street. Our one-to-one appointments give you the space and time to discuss your ring requirements and we can show you a whole range of sample rings so you can find the perfect ring. You will have the chance to discuss your jewellery needs with an expert in a relaxed, no-pressure environment.
For a personal shopping experience BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT NOW. Call us on 01273 696 515, email [email protected]
or use the form on the left, we would love to help you find your perfect ring.
We offer the option of a full refund or exchange for items received back within 30 days of the date of dispatch, if the goods are agreed as being faulty or not as ordered. This also includes situations where the design of the ring is simply not as expected. The item must be received back in its original condition, with all original documentation where applicable.
Refunds may not be authorised for bespoke items, engraved items, shaped rings and rings received back more than 30 days after dispatch. When we do accept these items back, they will usually be subject to administration/restocking charges. We will also not refund if it is evident that more than one ring was purchased with the express intention of choosing between them and returning one for a refund.
In some cases, we will contact you before we manufacture a ring to discuss what we can do to ensure the ring will be suitable and therefore not returned. This is especially likely if the item is of high value, e.g. a full eternity ring. We reserve the right to exclude items from the 30-day refund policy, and will always contact you prior to their manufacture if this is the case.
Refunds will be made by the original method of payment.
Unit 1, Level 4, New England House
New England Street
1. This customer came to see us with her intricately shaped engagement ring, as she couldn't find anything to fit alongside it. She thought she would have to have a bespoke design made, however from our wide selection of shaped sample rings she found one that was perfect! We gave her some samples to take away for her partner to try on at home as he couldn't make the appointment which helped him make his decision on which profile to choose.
2. This lovely couple came to see us needing a heavy weight wedding ring set to match the depth of the ladies engagement ring. She also required her engagement ring to be resized down. They were able to try on our different profiles, widths and depths to find the perfect match for her engagement ring and the style they were after.
3.We had an appointment with a brilliantly exuberant couple that loved the look of our diamond-set rock rings, however weren't too sure of their finger size and how the final ring would look and feel. We were able to show them some samples of the style they were after and using our silver samples, find out what the best size and fit would be. They also had some extra specifications that they wished to add to the design to make it unique to them.
4. These endearing customers had their own 0.70ct brilliant cut diamond that they wanted to set into an engagement ring. Our range of engagement ring samples allowed them to look closely at each setting style to make their final decision, knowing that the final product would be just what they were looking for.
5. These customers arranged an appointment after seeing a set of bi-metal rings in a jewellers that they fell in love with, but were a little out of their budget. We were able to show them different width and depth possibilities like the ones they had seen. We were able to make their dream wedding rings for a fraction of the cost that they had been quoted elsewhere.
6. These customers came in, like a lot of our customers do, not knowing what profile, width and depth ring to go for. They had tried on court profile rings in other jewellers, but felt that their version of a "heavy weight" depth was not substantial enough and didn't quite meet their requirements. They found our medium weight rings were just what they were looking for, and ended up going for a double comfort profile as they preferred the look and feel.
7. This wonderful customer came to see us in the showroom as he was preparing to propose to his partner. As well as going through our engagement ring sample selection so he could make an informed choice, we also talked him through choosing the right diamond and the important things to consider getting the most for your budget. It can be difficult to guess your partners ring size, when trying to surprise your loved one. In this case the ring was a little too big; our workshop was able to resize it down to fit the bride -to-be perfectly.