1000s of our customers have used our unique sample service to find their perfect style and fit.
Our try before you buy service allows you to try on our silver sample rings to help you find the perfect ring style and size for you.
1. Browse our website and click the Order Sample button on the ring you are interested in.
2. Customise the sample to your liking and add it to your basket.
3. Feel free to add more samples to your basket and then checkout. Your samples will be delivered direct to your door.
SPECIAL OFFER - Order 3 sample rings and get 1 FREE! Plus FREE delivery and returns envelope.
We only charge a small amount per sample. The price will vary according to the ring you choose so check the order page for more details. Delivery is FREE in the UK and includes a pre-paid returns envelope.
- Get the perfect fit - try on a range of sizes and shapes
- Keep your samples for up to a week; try them at different times of the day- most people find their finger size fluctuates at different times of the day and climates.
- A chance to look closely at the design; you can see the detailing of an engagement ring setting or how a shaped wedding ring will look alongside your engagement ring.
- 30 day price freeze- if the price of your ring goes up between when you order the samples and when you place the real order, you'll have the chance the order at the earlier price.
Unfortunately, we do not have all sizes available as samples for our shaped and engagement rings. Therefore, if we do not have the size you specified available, we will select the nearest size to it in order for you to check either the shape against your engagement ring, or the style of engagement ring you are interested in (for shaped rings, the shaped part of the ring will remain the same in all sizes)
We will also include a plain wedding ring in the size you have selected in order for you to check the size and fit.
If ordering an engagement ring sample, they will be set with a cubic zirconia. If you have requested a carat weight other than what the sample is set with, we will include an extra cubic zirconia so you can see the size stone you plan to order.
If you love the design of a shaped ring sample but it doesn't fit quite right next to your engagement ring, our bespoke service can make you a ring to fit perfectly; please email: [email protected]
Please return them within 1 week, or give us a call if you need to keep hold of them a little longer.
You will receive a pre-paid envelope with your samples to return them in. Please take this to the Post Office. They will provide a receipt with the tracking number which we will ask for in the unlikely event that the samples do not reach us.
Please place another order on the website and keep hold of the samples you have. Please mention in the notes at the checkout that you already have samples; you can then send them all back together in the same pre-paid envelope. Please give us a call if you need any advice about which samples might be best for you.
Samples must be returned within one week or we must be notified if longer. The samples supplied are made to our specifications as to depth, width and profile. Our descriptions of light, medium and heavy as well our our profiles may vary from our retailers.
We regret that failure to return samples, or failure to provide a valid tracking number, may mean we have to charge you for the full value of the silver rings, according to the current price on our website. Further court action will be taken if the amount remains unpaid.
Your samples will not be engraved. If you have selected engraving on your samples order, we will include an example of engraving on an extra sample. If you'd like to see the different types of engraving please see our engraving information page.
If you ask for a ring with a finish such as fine matt, hammered or sandblast, we will include an extra sample with the finish on, along side polished rings in the width, depth, profile and size you have chosen.